beckyblack: (Earth - harmless)
Becky Black ([personal profile] beckyblack) wrote2015-03-20 10:45 pm
NSFW

It's too cloudy - oh wait!

It looked like I was going to be one of the people in the UK railing at the clouds for hiding the sun on the day of a near total solar eclipse. But then the sun found a gap in the clouds right at the crucial moment. Yay! Lucky break. Earlier in the week cloud cover kept me from seeing the Northern Lights, which should otherwise have been visible. I am determined to see them! I am always unlucky. I can see I'm going to have to go to the Dark Sky Park up in Northumberland for a glimpse. (That's an area of the National Park with no light pollution, so you can see the night sky properly. A rare thing in this little island.

Busy bee. Words on the draft today, then publisher edits for the paranormal story I have coming out in summer. And the concert at the Sage was fantastic last night. Next month is Beethoven's 9th Symphony, which will be only the second time I've seen that live.

[identity profile] charliecochrane.livejournal.com 2015-03-21 11:59 am (UTC)(link)
You lucky bunny all round. I desperately want to see the old Aurora B.