beckyblack: (mst3k)
Becky Black ([personal profile] beckyblack) wrote2015-03-23 08:31 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Distractions

Someone uploaded a load of episodes of 60s spy drama, I Spy onto You Tube, which kept me up too late last night and now I am knackered and need to go to bed early.

Today was the first day off the medicine that keeps my stomach from making too much acid. Now I have to see if the heartburn and reflux comes back. If so, it's back to the doc's for more investigation. They're already ruled out the heliobacter pylori virus (which is a shame as that's fairly easy to treat.) Hope I don't have an ulcer. I have been working on changing the diet the last few weeks to see if that helps. Had to give up bread and wine. Fatty food is dodgy too.

Well, I will see how it goes.

[identity profile] charliecochrane.livejournal.com 2015-03-24 12:25 pm (UTC)(link)
My Sal has had similar problems all her life. She avoided choccy and onions, too. Ended up having to have a fake lower oesophageal valve made.

TMI, I know...

*hugs*

[identity profile] charliecochrane.livejournal.com 2015-03-24 03:25 pm (UTC)(link)
It was interesting, certainly!

[identity profile] marasmine.livejournal.com 2015-03-24 07:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Hope the medication has worked or they find something else simple to fix. Having to analyse everything you want to eat before you eat it is a real pain after the first flush of successfully spotting a trigger food. Not to mention boring!

[identity profile] billy-shriner.livejournal.com 2015-03-24 07:39 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, I hope you get that sorted soon x x x