Becky Black (
beckyblack) wrote2015-03-27 08:32 pm
Bit of burnout
I've been taking a couple of days off writing. Felt a bit burned out. So I've been chilling and getting plenty of sleep. But I'll get back to it this weekend.
Stomach status! ;-) Acid seemed to be coming back since finishing the medication on Monday. But then the last two days it wasn't quite so bad. Possibly because yesterday I had only one shot of decaf coffee all day and today I had no coffee at all. Coffee can definitely be a trigger for heartburn and reflux, so it could be that it's one of mine. I might have to give up coffee entirely. Gawd. Going to the doc's on Monday again anyway, to follow up on what the next step is.
Stomach status! ;-) Acid seemed to be coming back since finishing the medication on Monday. But then the last two days it wasn't quite so bad. Possibly because yesterday I had only one shot of decaf coffee all day and today I had no coffee at all. Coffee can definitely be a trigger for heartburn and reflux, so it could be that it's one of mine. I might have to give up coffee entirely. Gawd. Going to the doc's on Monday again anyway, to follow up on what the next step is.
